Friday 12 April 2024

Flooding

In recent days the river where I live had overflowed and caused parts of the nearby park to be flooded slightly. Things are starting to settle down a bit now. The skies are clearing up and the days are getting a bit longer. 
My thoughts now are to get a steady rythm and make some progress. To find ways make life simpler. Clarity and progress are on the horizon. I would do my best then try to think about nothing. To think about something that has nothing to do with me when I'm not busy. 
The best way to do that is be preoccupied with reading, browsing and playing computer games. If it is the end of the day and there is nothing to do, play computer games. 

The event that is approaching now is the may  general elections. I have a feeling Labour are going to win the elections this year. I like my local MP though, I try not to vote for parties, I just make sure the local guy sees my point of view. If you do that then your job is done. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...