Sunday 14 April 2024

Middle of April

It is the middle of April and the end of a political term here in Britain. Every 5 years during the first week of May we have a general election. 
I don't think about it much. I just make sure the person I'm voting for is ready to listen and sees my point of view a bit, I think it is ok if they have a different view to me sometimes. I think all politicians have to lie, they're not really sure their policies will be successful but they have to pretend to be confident about it, otherwise no one would vote for them. 

I have my coffee in the morning, then in the middle of the day I have my tea. Later when the work is done, I settle down, I watch a documentary or play computer games. I recall my teachers telling me I would be through with computer games by the time I was in my mid 30s. They're wrong. I still like to play computer games like a big kid. I still like to play card games on my phone and open world quest games on the TV. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...