Monday 9 September 2024

Grab a few

My Dad tought me things you don't learn in school like how to manage stress, he showed me a logical puzzle game where you eliminate each item one by one by ticking off a table of events, they would publish logical puzzle magazines in the shops; the puzzle would engross all your focus and cause your awareness of stress to fade. He also showed me the joy of reading, my parents are glorious. 
These days we still have public libraries, where people can borrow books for free and read through them. I think if we don't use the libraries, the government can decide they're useless and close them down. The same is true of parks, if no one goes to the park, the council can decide the land should be used for something else. Let all those wonderful things that are free persist because they're not free, they're maintained with public funding. 

Thank God for my tea drinking, steadfast parents.

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...