Wednesday 18 September 2024

Keeping Good Thoughts

I recently learned that some people were killed by pager explosions, I can't imagine right now how that would work. The community of the victims claim Israel is responsible. One thing is true for both Israel and Iran, they aren't bothered by my existence, I'm just an ordinary man with nothing bad to do.  I just hang on to all my happy thoughts to keep my chin up. I try to keep the day as smooth as possible.
I sit quietly and imagine an air vent with a wedge in the middle. The warmer particles are persuaded to go to the left side and colder ones go to the right. Air isn't uniform, some of the particles are high energy, others are low energy, the temperature is the average of all the particles present. 
Is there a way to separate the hot and cold air particles in the air without using much energy? I don't know. Peace comes to those that ponder.




Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...