Monday 16 September 2024

In the Dark

Being a human is being surrounded by mysteries you may never know the answer for. That is true of people and certainly true of me. I'm very much in the dark. I wonder what would happen if King Henry the 8th's older brother Arthur wasn't killed by a disease when he was still a prince. No one knows. All I know is Henry wouldn't be king, we would have a different line of monarchs. What would history be like if king Henry's older brother lived to old age? 
Then there is the question of perception. If I was telepathic and saw through the eyes of another person, would their red and green be the same as my red and green. Do our brains assign the same colour to the different wavelengths of light. How would I ever know? 

What crashed into Jupiter, I remember shoemaker levey 9 smashed into Jupiter, was there anything bigger in the past, like a planet? Perhaps a planet smashed into Jupiter. Of we had more planets but some of them cascaded into the sun because their orbit was disturbed. 

How big is the universe, is it finite, or never ending. If it is finite, what happens when your leave the universe? 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...