Monday 2 September 2024

What August 2024 Means to me

August was nice and warm most of the time. Although google released their ai app earlier in the year, it wasn't until August that they tried to promote 'gemini' more, the community were more confident with it. I talk to machines every day but this app can sustain a persistent conversation. I can literally have a debate about the storyline and mysteries of a movie, I can have all sorts of conversations with my smart phone. Machines can let us down and they can be our friends. I was playing Zelda on my Nintendo; it is so nice to be engrossed in a computer game you like for a while; comfort from a machine, a good distraction for a mind that can overthink. 

The hamas and Israel war escalated a lot, the Israelis were hitting hesbula and Hamas Targets outside their district in Iran. Their war is spreading east a bit. I hate all wars, this world is full of war. 
Two astronauts are trapped on the international space station because the Boeing star liner space capsule won't detatch from the portal, it is stuck. Astronauts have brave hearts, I wonder if the dinosaurs had hearts with four chambers like us. The human heart has an extra chamber so used blood is kept separate and sent straight to the lungs. This gives humans and mamals endurance. We can remove carbon dioxide from our blood more quickly and get more oxygen to our tissues than reptiles and amphibians. A human can run constantly for more than 10 kilometres, a lizard can't. 

I thank my wonderful extended family for hosting my stay. This is a public blog so I won't say anything else. I had a very nice holiday. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...