Sunday 15 September 2024

September Saturation

In my little world, in Britain, a little island, on a little continent, on a little planet, a speck in a vast void of nothingness, there isn't much small talk. If you want to have a conversation, it's laboured because you feel like no one is listening. Now things are changing, I feel like I don't need small talk. There are so many books to read and so many lessons to listen to. It is like being in a vast casm and a ray covers your mouth and muffles out your voice, then you think to yourself that life is better when you don't need to share your thoughts. Sometimes life is better when there are no thoughts, just a quietness. 
Ai is getting smarter and the world is getting smaller. My library loans out audio books, there are audio books there for learning Spanish. The Libby app lets me get those audio books without stepping into a the library. 
I can sit down on my couch, play computer games and have headphones on my head playing Spanish lessons while I play computer games and my head is clear of sad thoughts, it is just focusing on making progress in the game and trying to pickup words in Spanish. My first audiobook from my library, Collins eat learning Spanish. 

A Saturation of activity, learning and playing at the same time. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...