Wednesday 11 September 2024

Rainy Day

Jacob, My son. 
We get our internet from a 5g transmitter, I noticed when it rains a lot, the signal for the internet drops off, sometimes to the point were there is no internet. I am aware that 5g itself isn't infallible, it can be corrupted by a strong spell of rain. All our TV comes to us through the internet so when the internet isn't working well, I turn on my Nintendo and play computer games instead.

Last week, McDonald's UK restaurants restarted their Monopoly game. The food items have tabs that peel off, the underside of the tabs are places on the monopoly game or prizes. I'm very pleased they're doing that thing again. I like collecting the property pieces and hoping I can unlock a big prize; it's also nice to win food items. McDonald's monopoly is a little perk, a small pot of joy. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...