Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Just Nothing

Sometimes there is nothing, nothing to talk about. Perhaps I can make up a new card game. something unique like Uno or Double. What else can I think of. 


I learnt the other day that the new Prime Minister's Father passed away because of Alzheimer's disease. A disease where your memory deteriorates. I didn't understand how it can cause your death. I looked it up and found that it eventually spreads to the brain stem and stops the essential body functions like heart beats and Breathing. 

The person that cures Alzheimer's disease would be a great hero in the world and would also cure glaucoma because it is the same faulty protein that that causes both conditions. It's an eye condition. 

Blog Archive

Just Nothing

Sometimes there is nothing, nothing to talk about. Perhaps I can make up a new card game. something unique like Uno or Double. What else can...