Wednesday, 9 September 2026

Recliner Nexus

I was looking at some recliners on Argos, I like the ones with head padding and electric foot risers in the base, the ones that have buttons on the side to raise your feet. If you have a comfortable seat, you can get a lot of stuff done and you can be a very good host to guests. If a visitor comes over they can put their feet up and have a coffee with syrup, sugar free syrup or normal fruity flavoured. 
If I stay active then the very limited time I have can be used to create many wonderful things. 

I saw a video of a professional fighter claiming he can beat up a chimpanzee. I would open a pub in his honour, call it The Disfigured fingerless chimp fighter or the Chimps Compost, The fighter that is chimp Compost. It won't end well. 

Blog Archive

Recliner Nexus

I was looking at some recliners on Argos, I like the ones with head padding and electric foot risers in the base, the ones that have buttons...