I saw a video of a professional fighter claiming he can beat up a chimpanzee. I would open a pub in his honour, call it The Disfigured fingerless chimp fighter or the Chimps Compost, The fighter that is chimp Compost. It won't end well.
I am Alan Booth, an ordinary British Man . I'm not one of the famous people that have the same name as me, just an ordinary guy. Welcome to my main blog, a true reliable record of history from the perspective of an ordinary man, a place filled with my thoughts; perhaps my thoughts will persist longer on here than in my brain itself. My twitter I.D. is @alspresso.
Wednesday, 9 September 2026
Recliner Nexus
I was looking at some recliners on Argos, I like the ones with head padding and electric foot risers in the base, the ones that have buttons on the side to raise your feet. If you have a comfortable seat, you can get a lot of stuff done and you can be a very good host to guests. If a visitor comes over they can put their feet up and have a coffee with syrup, sugar free syrup or normal fruity flavoured.
Blog Archive
Health Crisis
We rely on many small parts to stay alive and well, in some cases the structural integrity of a wafer thin membrane can make a difference be...
-
I went to Canary Wharf yesterday to see the winter lights. They call it a warf but it is no longer used as a dock and the whole river penins...
-
I was wondering earlier if the name Geoffrey would be out of use in 50 years from now, if it were, would people wonder why? They would say i...
-
I recently learned that the elected labour party of Britain had prepared a budget; a plan for how public spending will be gathered and divid...