Friday, 25 September 2026

Where Does It Go

I was wondering how they reconcile the paradox with the event horizon from a black hole. If an object passed across the event horizon, time would stop for that object, yet it falls into the black hole. From our point of view the object would stop moving. From the objects point of view, the universe would quickly age and pass away before it entered the hole itself. 


I recently learned that the particles called nutrinas would be trapped by the event horizon but they would repeatedly pass through the black hole itself because they don't interact with gravity or mass but they would be affected by the warping of time. I would imagine they would accumulate and swirl around the inside of the event horizon for eternity. I have no idea what is happening in there. 

There is a lot of strange things out there. A lot of very strange things. Things I don't really understand. My existence is strange on its own. 

Blog Archive

Where Does It Go

I was wondering how they reconcile the paradox with the event horizon from a black hole. If an object passed across the event horizon, time ...