That can hold a person together, knowing that he could just create a cool little game if they put their mind to it and distribute it. You could have a text based game with some still images as well. A little dungeon crawler that is fun to play and very simple to run.
I am Alan Booth, an ordinary British Man . I'm not one of the famous people that have the same name as me, just an ordinary guy. Welcome to my main blog, a true reliable record of history from the perspective of an ordinary man, a place filled with my thoughts; perhaps my thoughts will persist longer on here than in my brain itself. My twitter I.D. is @alspresso.
Monday, 28 September 2026
Semi Graphics
I was looking on the unicode website and saw they had a character set that is used to depict basic graphics. It is a set of characters that are used to depict basic lines and shapes. You could use it to make a basic text based game with graphics. That would be very interesting. I wonder if those characters would work the same on all devices. You could port the game over to almost anything if they all worked the same.
Blog Archive
Semi Graphics
I was looking on the unicode website and saw they had a character set that is used to depict basic graphics. It is a set of characters that ...
-
I went to Canary Wharf yesterday to see the winter lights. They call it a warf but it is no longer used as a dock and the whole river penins...
-
I was wondering earlier if the name Geoffrey would be out of use in 50 years from now, if it were, would people wonder why? They would say i...
-
I recently learned that the elected labour party of Britain had prepared a budget; a plan for how public spending will be gathered and divid...