Monday, 7 September 2026

Julie Andrews Dies

I learnt that Julie Andrews passed away recently. I don't know her cause of death, it's another reminder that life is finate. No one lives forever. 

It was news of a local death that persuaded me to buy an evercade Alpha instead of a super pocket. I was going to get a super pocket, then get the evercade alpha when the super pocket is worn out. Then I thought I should get the better system because I don't know how many days AI have left in this world. I think death does that to people, it causes people to buy things they don't need. 


I remember playing crystal defender over and over again because I enjoyed setting up a defence force and using tactics to get maximum effect. I think Roguecraft dx sort of reminds me of that time,  I haven't played it yet but it comes across as that sort of game; where tactics is everything. Well, I finished 'full void', let's see if I can get hold of Roguecraft dx. 

Blog Archive

Julie Andrews Dies

I learnt that Julie Andrews passed away recently. I don't know her cause of death, it's another reminder that life is finate. No one...