Tuesday 13 July 2021

Football Racism

When it comes to Racism I don't really think about it.  I mostly think about my world, and all the mysteries of this world like, is there a 10th planet in our solar system, if the universe will last forever, the grandfather paradox and things like that. 

Some of our  football players received racist abuse on the internet when England lost against Italy on Sunday; I would say that's not fair, they shouldn't be treated like that. We are all different but we are all people and our bodies are just vehicles that let us live in this world for a short time. I say give every person a fresh judgement that is impartial to their outside appearance, that would be more fair. No person in this world wants to hear an insult because of the way they look or their ethnicity. If no person wants to be prejudged with prejudice then let no one do so. 

I don't even want to think about racism, I want to think about the things I make and all the things I want to make in the future like a nice man cave to play games machines and a workshop to build test rigs and experimental machines.  Most of my thoughts are with my hobbies, like this blog and making documentary videos on YouTube. 

I keep my chin up for a brighter fairer society that respects everyone by default. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...