Sunday 11 July 2021

Well played

I couldn't watch the match because I was at my Job but I learned that we lost. I think that the England team played very well, it's not easy getting to the final of the Euros. It is just a game but we have produced a good team that any nation would be proud of. 

The thing I didn't like very often is the behaviour of many England fans. Some people that are ignorant would think the whole nation are like that. They booed the national anthem of the rival teams, they were being disorderly on a large scale. Many England fans were acting worse than wild animals in my view. They were breaking things and throwing rubbish on the floor and shouting out vile phrases. 

To me, the shame of seeing my own people behaving like crazy fools is worse than losing the game. Perhaps this is why I never really liked football much, I was a kid in the 90s and there was plenty of public disorder back then as well. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...