Thursday 22 July 2021

The last Third of July

It is the last Third of July. I was filled with hate for a short time. I watched two billionaires go into space on their space ships. I imaged that they told all their staff that the company was struggling so they couldn't give them a decent pay rise. They are people that would lay off their staff and replace them with Robots if they could. I imagined an employee watching the news and seeing their company director sitting on a space ship that they built from all the money they ripped off from the staff. 

The way I see money is a tool to make my problems go away and help other people. I don't love money and I don't think it is wrong to be wealthy. 

Let me warn all the people in this world, when the teacher is replaced by an AI tutor, the truck driver replaced by driverless vehicles, the surgeon replaced by the surgery bot, office clerk by software, when most of the people are made unemployed by machines, they will stop buying things. Then the companies that embraced automation will lose trade. They are cutting the branch they are purched on with a saw, they will fall with the branch. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...