Saturday 17 July 2021

Hot Day

Jacob My Son,
Yesterday it was very hot outside. You know the future better than me. I hope it is better than now, I have no idea what is going to happen. I see things I don't like every day. I see machines doing skilled work, I see normal weather changing into something I don't recognize, I see empty advertising boards on the street, I see fuel rising to £1.30 per liter. 

I opened a multi game board game set. It claimed there was 101 games in one. The trouble is many of the games were just variants of the same game. They had checkers, German Checkers, Chinese Checkers. Then they had Chess and Diagonal Chess. It didn't even have dominoes in there, half of the games were just dice games. 

It would be nice to sit outside on a nice day and set a table up on a lawn and play board games in the cool late evening summer breeze in the fresh air. 

Happy thoughts. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...