Friday 2 July 2021

Clyde Cheerman | Why So Rude?

Clyde Cheerman the Cheer up Robot was out and about trying to cheer everyone up. 
But he came across this guy that was very rude. Clyde said to the man "good morning, how are you"? 
The man responded by saying, "why are you talking to me you stupid robot, I don't know you, I'll will slap your face if you talk to me again". 
Clyde was confused because he was trying to be nice and the man was calling him a stupid robot and was angry that he was talking to him.
Alan explained that some people are nice and some people are rude and violent. You can't reason with a rude violent person by talking to them. The only thing you can do is walk away from them and avoid them. There are too many rude and aggressive people these days. 
"Why is there many aggressive  and rude people Alan?"
"I don't know, but I think it will get worse in the near future. I have a third eye, I won't say where it is though".

Disrespect, Malice and hate are filling into people's minds and poisoning them. 


Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...