Thursday 29 July 2021

Shrugged Assassination

Earlier in July, the leader of the Caribbean nation of Haiti was assassinated in his home by a group of mercenary hitmen. The thing that astonished me is that the whole world didn't seem to care. When I spoke to other people about it, they either didn't know it happened or they didn't care. 
What would happen if the leader of the UK or the leader of France was assassinated? Would people around the world still be indifferent? The news only seemed to mention that it happened briefly then swept the topic away. 

Well. I will put an end to that I will tell you the reader that Jovenel Moïse, the elected leader of the Island nation of Haiti was assassinated in his home by professional hit men and almost everyone doesn't know why. Only the people involved know the truth. I recommend that you bring up the topic with other people so we all make this world a smaller place where everyone is a brother or sister. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...