Tuesday 20 July 2021

Phil and Antro

In the last few weeks, two billionaires went into space. I'll call them Phil and Antro. Phil and Antro pissed their wealth into metal space ships that are shaped like a penis. You could say they are philanthropists. They beat entire countries in the space race. When everyone's jobs has been replaced by a machines then no one will buy their tosh. 

Robots don't want anything and they are not allowed to have bank accounts. I would say communism fails and so does capitalism, they both fail; just in different ways. When all the consumers have no jobs, they won't buy anything, so all the goods and services they want to sell won't be consumed. I'm not claiming to be clever, I am just an ordinary man that can see where the ball is heading, that's all. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...