Sunday 25 July 2021

Royal Book Bombshell

I recently learned that Harry the former Duke of Sussex will write 4 books and deliberately withhold some of them until the Queen is dead. 

It would be like me saying "Hello Grandma, I'm writing a book. I'll publish it when you're dead". I don't know how the Queen is going to take that, I imagined it would be like a slap in the face. The Queen is being kept in the dark shadow of the grim reaper about her grandson's book. 
What I would say is Harry should think it through again and reconsider the arrangement. 

I'm not Saying Prince Harry is daft, I just think he made a misguided mistake and should step forward and apologize to his Grandmother. 

I'm just an ordinary guy though but sometimes it is an obscure blogger that doesn't know much that can see the problems and the truths in this world. 


Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...