Wednesday 5 August 2020

Confusion

This week is all about confusion.  There was a nuclear explosion in Beirut city yesterday but it wasn't a nuclear explosion, I'm guessing that someone was smoking inside a fireworks warehouse, that habbit is very bad for your health. The fireworks warehouse house was next to a fertilizer warehouse, the explosion was so large that it created a mushroom cloud. Ouch. I feel pity for all the people that were injured and killed. 

The Atari corporation has released a retro and modern games consol but they also haven't at the same time. I can't find the Atari VCS anywhere. It is like the Atari VCS doesn't exist. They made a hand held games consol that looks very cool. 

I think that wood is going to make a comeback in modern devices. Bamboo is the new super material, it grows very fast and has the look and feel of wood, I also think it is more flexible than wood. To me bamboo is wood and not wood at the same time, if that makes sense. I have a feeling that bamboo and wood will become very popular on hardware like car dash boards and radios because plastic is like the devil's material and companies that stop using it win popularity in the market. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...