Friday 14 August 2020

Peddle away

In a way this Blog is a bit like a time machine because my thoughts stay fresh for years. The trouble with time machines is that you would need to keep your body inside the vehicle, otherwise you would send your back to the future or you could go to the 15 century without a bum, plus the solar system is moving constantly so you will find yourself in empty space anyway. 

The thing I was thinking about now was electric bikes. I would like to see a full powered electric bike for £500 or less with good build quality and more than four fifths customer rating. A bike that gets me around effortlessly. I look and observe around me. They are getting close to my specification. 

I think they should redesign the bike so there is a comfy seat above the front wheel and another above the back wheel and one in the middle and a canopy to keep the wind and rain out of the passengers face. Perhaps an electric bike that steers and drives itself. 


Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...