Tuesday 11 August 2020

Family Death

Last Saturday my Grandad on my wife's side of the family passed away. He was infected with the Covid19 virus and died from Pneumonia related to the disease. I would say that he definitely died before his time because he had a lot of energy. At my wedding he danced more than the other guests. I learned that he was in the military and mastered several musical instruments and was very active up until recently. I feel pity for everyone that knows him better than me because he seems like a wonderful man and they will feel a bigger loss. 

There was a language barrier so I didn't get a chance to know him better. I wanted him to meet his great-grandson but the Pandemic caused our flight to be blocked and cancelled. At least he saw his great grandson on video chat through the internet. 

It is important to make every day count because my days are numbered. A time will come when I can live no more and will leave this world. I must do something constructive every day and visit a new place every week. I try to learn a new thing. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...