Sunday 23 August 2020

Got to draw it

This week while I was queueing, waiting or doing something very boring, my mind was inside my man cave, a place that doesn't exist but is waiting to be made. My man cave exists in different phases. 

Phase 1, is a shoe Box with my hand held games consoles. This phase already exists. 

Phase 2, Is a Bar with Flashback consoles in it and a recliner with big screen. 

Phase 3, is the "Happy Zone" man cave room. A whole room inside my home specifically for liesure. Filled with playing tables such as pool and table tennis. 

Phase 2 is straight forward. What you would do is buy 3 high thin tables and push them together. Then on the other side of the table from where you would sit would be coolers that are filled with drinks. Behind that would be a space to walk and then behind that would be shelving that is filled with small themed lamps that decorate the bar, nested between the lamps is Tiny TV screens that are connected to the flashback 90s games consols, the TV screens are inside boxes so they look like old TVs. Later some of the games consoles would be made into arcade cabinets, the arcade cabinets would partition the bar from the rest of the man cave so the 90's gaming bar would be a man cave inside a man cave. I really need to draw it if I can find the time. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...