Saturday 1 August 2020

Nice Day

Jacob, my Son.
If I have been killed by a disease or Hazard that was out of my control before you read this and want advice on dating then I would say a few things. 

People often judge other people by the way they dress and their outward appearance. If you wear old clothes that are slightly damaged then people will think you are stupid or have a poor moral fabric, excuse the pun. Humans are very poor at judging other people, if aliens took humans to other planets then they wouldn't allow them to work as judges or inspectors because they will make poor judgements based on appearance. A man could have a tattoo on his face and the jury would think he is guilty of because of the way he looks, especially if the tatoo said the word guilty, they would say he has a guilty look on his face. 

My point is that you should wear clothes that are not to old and damaged. Try to buy one clothing item per week or once every two weeks and discard the clothing that is worn out the most. I will say no more. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...