Monday 3 August 2020

Spock o clock

Sometimes I feel like I am turning into Spock from Star Trek. My ears are getting bigger and I apply an orderly system to everything I do, and I show my emotions less often. 

Ordinary people like myself apply a balanced approach to spending. For instance I only buy one item of clothing per week. Sometimes I buy a multipack, like 3 boxer shorts, then I wait three weeks to buy the next item such as a t-shirt, or I will buy a pack of two t-shirts for £5 and wait 2 weeks to buy the next item. I get 52 items of clothing every year, including socks. Some cheap grocery stores will sell sleeve shirts for £4 in a metal spoked basket in between some welding masks and drill sets. 


That is the way an ordinary man lives, they refresh their clothes but not too quickly, they try to spread the load over a year and a half. Eventually replacing all their old clothes but not too quickly. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...