Friday 31 July 2020

Hot Day

Jacob, my son. 
Today is a very hot day. You are doing very well my son. I can see a preschooler child emerging. Soon you will be telling me about your favourite toys and talking about everything, I will always listen as long as I am alive and able to do so. 

I often wonder what the rest of the 20s will be like. I have some grey hair already from the stress of recent events, luckily your mum dyed my hair so I look young again for a little while. Maybe if I am able to get a bigger place, we can build a small gym and we can exercise often at home. I think that most of the aging on your skin is caused by sunlight. If you exercise regularly and eat food that isn't too unhealthy and use sunblock then it is possible to slow down ageing, the thing that will slow it down the most is to use sunscreen on your skin. If you can stop the sunlight from damaging your skin then you can stop some of the wrinkles and look young for your age. 

If I don't build a small gym then we can just walk in the park regularly and throw boomerangs and frisbees. 




Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...