Saturday 4 July 2020

Queue away

There is a lot of queueing at present because businesses need to space out the customers when they are inside. There a few places where there was always queues, post offices and amusement parks. Just about every civil document that I have ever filed was processed by the post office. The post office is involved with everything, my driving license, passport, things like that. Many people go to the post office so there is always a big queue there. 

Amusement parks also have long queues because there are many people that want to go on rides. Well, I imagined owning an amusement park myself and making the most of the queues. If I owned an amusement park, the queues for the rides would be an experience of its own. Time is short right now so I will write no more until the next post, unless something important comes up. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...