Tuesday 28 July 2020

Damp Day

Jacob, my son.
You are making a lot of progress. We watch toddler learning videos on YouTube about the alphabet and counting. The number that you respond to the most is the number 8, you are able to say that number very clearly. In the morning I give you a slice of toast with butter and you eat two thirds of it and throw the rest on the floor. I put the toast pieces that you throw away in a small bag and freeze it to give to wild animals later. You seem ok with water now so it is easier to wash you. Every week you seem like a different little person, another part of you grows and makes you different. Sometimes your fingers grow bigger other times your ears are a bit bigger. 

Your mind is growing very fast and I can see a young boy emerging, it won't be long when you are a walking talking preschooler with a distinct mind and specific interests. I have so much to show you son. All the simple things in this world like going out and walking in the park and throwing a frisbee and eating out in a restaurant. Your first Chinese meal or a roast English meal. I hope to get the new Nintendo soon so we can sit together and play Mario cart from time to time. 

I am grateful for having you in my life. 


Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...