Saturday, 18 July 2020

Sea Urchin

I was reading a Wikipedia article about sea urchins. Sea Urchins are echinoderms just like star fish and sea cookies. They have a five sided body plan, no eyesight or brain. They are basically just a mouth and ball of tentacles. They crawl along the sea floor and eat anything they can get into their mouth. I wouldn't be surprised if they could eat plastic and digest it as if it was carbon hydrates, the plastic floats on the surface of the water and sea urchins crawl on the sea floor so they never really meet. When you have a creature that is just a mouth on legs then perhaps it is strong at digesting things.  Who knows? 

Blog Archive

What September 2026 Means to Me

September 26 was quite difficult, I won't say why. All I will say is there was a health crisis involving someone close to me, I will say...