Sunday 5 July 2020

Fake Aquarium Queue

I mentioned in a previous post that I would love to own an amusement park. Infact, I had  the "roller coaster Tycoon" game on my first desktop computer and I used most of my free time playing it. It is a game with an isometric top down view of a terrain, it is very much like sim city from the 90s but you build your own theme park. It was a lovely game. 

If I owned a theme park then one thing that would be outstanding about the park is the queues. If you were in a queue in my Amusement park, you would find the queue itself entertaining. for instance, the queues on the water ride would be a semi fake Aquarium. There would be a few real fish tanks but the rest of them would just be empty tanks with video screens nested in them. So while you were queueing for your boat, you would be looking at sea creatures. Perhaps you would even forget you were queueing. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...