Wednesday 22 July 2020

Family reunion

Earlier in the week on Tuesday my brother and his family met my family again in person for the first time since lockdown in the start of spring. 

 I am the Reluctant Ralph and the Doubting Thomas of the whole family. I was reluctant to meet up but I guess we needed to get on with our lives and the virus seems to be here to stay so I reluctantly went along with it. 

My Brother showed me his new toy, it was very cool. I will say no more. We went to a park that is near me and enjoyed the day. 

While I was alone the same day I managed to chip off some of the lag from my Chromecast. I increased the frame rate of the chromecast stick to 50hertz. So now the lag is only about one quarter of a second. It is slightly better. It handles a bit better when I connect my Bluetooth keyboard and mouse panel. Slowly my phone is starting to be used as a desktop computer on my TV screen. For liesure and practicality. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...