Thursday, 27 August 2026

Flash Flood

I learnt today that there was a flash flood in Napal yesterday in the mountain areas. It happened a day after Dolly Parton passed away. The whole river basin was devastated. I feel pity for them, it is very unlucky. 
All I can do is my hobbies and keep my mind clear. It didn't rain much in Britain this summer but it rained a lot today. 

I was wondering if the social media site called x will keep that name. I thought they could change their name to 'Post Xtra or something like that. The name x is confusing because it looks like to stop sign or do not enter. X doesn't mean anything and it usually means to close something. 

Blog Archive

Flash Flood

I learnt today that there was a flash flood in Napal yesterday in the mountain areas. It happened a day after Dolly Parton passed away. The ...