Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Butterfly Airtime

Since the draught became established in Britain, I noticed many flowers perished and the butterflies need to fly longer distances to feed. They spend more time flying and they are more visible to people and their predators. The Butterflies need to fly all the way across a whole street just to get the next flower to feed sometimes. They spend more time flying, more air time. 

I was thinking about an articulated guided hovercraft in the imagination of my little world. I imagined if it were real I would get annoyed that people call it a train, it looks like a train but it isn't a train.  I would abbreviate the name to show it is a different type of vehicle; Articulated, Guided, Hovercraft : Ar Gu raft. Arguraft perhaps. 

It doesn't matter really, It doesn't exist and I need a space for a workshop to build test rig. 

Blog Archive

Butterfly Airtime

Since the draught became established in Britain, I noticed many flowers perished and the butterflies need to fly longer distances to feed. T...