I learn something new every day, the last few days are no different. I always thought the river Thames : pronounced "tems" was a seamless flowing water mass, that a boat could just go from Windsor to Oxford; I was wrong. There are partitions in the river that are sectioned off by wiers and locks. You would have to bring your boat into a lock to make significant progress upstream. You would need to bring the boat into the lock, then shut the lock doors and wait for the lock to fill with water and then open the exit doors to the lock.
The other thing I learnt is there is another BT advertisement board outside high Wycombe hospital, on the side of the board is a dial pad with a microphone and speaker in the panel, if you lost your things and found yourself stranded and far from home, you could make a free emergency phone call to a friend or family member to rescue you. You could even call the police or ambulance.
I also learnt that some of the built in games on the Evercade-Alpha have a persistent score board. It's more than an emulator, they added some code to allow the score board to persist after you have turned the console off. I find that is useful because I would try to beat my best score every time I turn it on.