To get there you just get off at Ruislip Manor station served by both the Metropolitan and Piccadilly Line then walk up to Bus stop D for the H13 to Ruislip Lido, the bus terminates just outside the premises by Waters Edge Restaurant next to the lake. They have a mini train that will take to the other side where the synthetic/fake beach is or you can walk there on the woodland footpaths.
I thought the terminal station by the beach is clever because it bends around to turn the train around so it doesn't need to reverse direction to go back. Here in England small talk is dead so it is sad I can't really talk about how cool I think that is. I would put the bend first then the station at the end of the bend and have it like that at both ends but it just looks cool to me the way it is.