The station would have two platform islands that converge into a café in the middle. This means there would be 4 platforms. In each platform the train doesn't change direction, it continues to move forwards and rejoins the bypass rail that causes the train to turn around without changing direction. If it was real people would find it very easy to use. There would be a notification screen in the middle area and the passengers don't need to go over a foot bridge to change platforms. The other end of the bar table would just be like a model village with small buildings and with the trains passing through them.
I am Alan Booth, an ordinary British Man . I'm not one of the famous people that have the same name as me, just an ordinary guy. Welcome to my main blog, a true reliable record of history from the perspective of an ordinary man, a place filled with my thoughts; perhaps my thoughts will persist longer on here than in my brain itself. My twitter I.D. is @alspresso.
Sunday, 23 August 2026
Bar Table Train Set Station
If I had a full sized man-cave, I would be sure to have a wall mounted train set but the train would leave the wall mounted area and descend down into a bar table with a glass covering so people could sit at the bar and see model trains passing by and there would be a terminal train station in there but it would work differently to a normal terminal station because it would use a bypass rail to allow trains to continue moving forward. They would even use the bypass rail to avoid the station all together and head back the otherway if they need it.
Blog Archive
Bar Table Train Set Station
If I had a full sized man-cave, I would be sure to have a wall mounted train set but the train would leave the wall mounted area and descend...
-
I went to Canary Wharf yesterday to see the winter lights. They call it a warf but it is no longer used as a dock and the whole river penins...
-
I recently learned that the elected labour party of Britain had prepared a budget; a plan for how public spending will be gathered and divid...
-
I was wondering earlier if the name Geoffrey would be out of use in 50 years from now, if it were, would people wonder why? They would say i...