It made me feel better about playing with my new games console, the evercade alpha. I shouldn't feel guilty about playing computer games because life is very short. I do what I need to do then I have some leisure time. There are so many retro games for me to explore, all of them are little worlds with stories.
I am Alan Booth, an ordinary British Man . I'm not one of the famous people that have the same name as me, just an ordinary guy. Welcome to my main blog, a true reliable record of history from the perspective of an ordinary man, a place filled with my thoughts; perhaps my thoughts will persist longer on here than in my brain itself. My twitter I.D. is @alspresso.
Wednesday, 26 August 2026
Dolly Parton Dies
I learnt last night on the 25th of August that the singer Dolly Parton died. The main effect it had on me is to remember that my life span is finite, I have a limited time to live. I don't even know if I will still be alive tomorrow because death is very unpredictable. I recall that she wanted to get people to read more, the more you read the happier you will be. There are so many wonderful books out there. I would always hear her songs on the radio, 'Joline', 'Islands in the stream' and 'I will always love you'.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(136)
-
▼
August
(18)
- Fake Beach
- Butterfly Effect Story August
- Nepal Tibet Floods
- Flash Flood
- Dolly Parton Dies
- Talk and Play
- Bar Table Train Set Station
- Wall Mounted Train Set
- Ages Well
- Butterfly Airtime
- Two Derailments
- Heatwave Eclipse
- Columbia near 8 quake
- One third of August
- Mega HMP thought
- Evercade Club
- Start of August
- What July 2026 Means To Me
-
▼
August
(18)
Articulated Guided Inverted Hovercraft
I was daydreaming for solace, thinking about an articulated guided inverted conjoined hovercraft; a metro rail system with no wheels or rail...
-
I went to Canary Wharf yesterday to see the winter lights. They call it a warf but it is no longer used as a dock and the whole river penins...
-
I was wondering earlier if the name Geoffrey would be out of use in 50 years from now, if it were, would people wonder why? They would say i...
-
I recently learned that the elected labour party of Britain had prepared a budget; a plan for how public spending will be gathered and divid...