Sunday, 2 August 2026

Start of August

It is the starting point of August, I just wanted to point out a few observations. I think there is three types of people that can see the future; people that can see where the ball is going and predict things because of the events happening now. There are people that are gifted and they just see the future because of supernatural premonition and there are people that do things and feel confident they are changing the future themselves. Anyway, 

Some people say the Simpsons creators can see into the future. To me the most convincing premonition of the Simpsons would be the intro scene, the couch prelude. You see all the family rushing carelessly as if they need to be at a very important appointment. Homer is in such a hurry that he flips a radioactive fuel rod into his shirt. Marge is in such a hurry that she nearly runs over her husband , they're all recklessly rushing but only to get to a couch and watch TV. I feel like that is what is happening now, people are rushing for nothing. They drive fast and sometimes take crazy risks only to sit down on a couch, they're not heading to an important appointment or a meeting, they're just rushing for no reason. The Simpsons looked like they were crazy back then but now their behaviour is almost normal. 
The other thing is the moonwalker movie from Michael Jackson. The whole movie seems to have no story or plot, it is some short films stitched together and there is no clear story line, it's off the wall. It is a lot like the CGI Slop that kids watch these days, you see a video of an AI generated cat arguing with his friend, then he wins the lottery, its all over the place. When kids go to the cinema, they don't really want to sit through a full feature movie with a persistent plot. They just want to see a series of short clips, all with completely different stories. They call it CGI-slop or ai-slop because it is usually created by using a command prompt to a video maker ai system. I think they can sit through Michael Jackson's moon walker because he must have known  kids in the future would be like that. Michael  Jackson's creations were future proof, his music and his movies.

I think they will need to make movies like Michael Jackson's moon walker soon because those kids will still be like that as the grow up. 

Blog Archive

Start of August

It is the starting point of August, I just wanted to point out a few observations. I think there is three types of people that can see the f...