Saturday 16 July 2022

Joe Biden Alzheimer's?

Last year I thought to myself that Joe Biden may have Alzheimer's disease, his short term memory didn't work very well and he always looked confused; I put it down to stress because a lot of stuff was happening. There was an instant coup in Afghanistan when American forces left, we had inflation and a Pandemic. Now I feel pity, to me it is obvious President Joe Biden has Alzheimer's disease. He seems to get lost in the most familiar of places and his speech gets scrambled as if his memories are being contaminated by other events.  I hope they cure that terrible disease. You can lose your arms or legs but when you lose your mind, it's over. 
My mind is filled with many thought experiments. Things to try out. Perhaps it is better if I got a 3D printer before I got a Nintendo Switch. I don't know how long I have left in this world with a working mind. 
If I die or lose control of my mind than it is over. All those machines I created in my head will disappear forever. I don't no how long I have left. 
There is not one person in this world that I want to be afflicted with Alzheimer's disease. I don't agree with many things Biden supports but I would never want him or anyone to have dementia. It is so sad. 


Blog Archive

Special Stations

The Nearest part of London to my town is Uxbridge. If London was a clock face, Uxbridge would be the number 10. It is also the location of w...