Sunday 31 July 2022

Hill in a Box

I keep dreaming of a hill in a box falling down and pushing out stuff, then I see people getting killed by it. I thought I should write it down because I think my subconscious mind is trying to warn me about a disaster that is about to happen soon. 

It is like there is a lot of pressure trying to escape but it is stuck but water is lubricating the friction and allowing it to break free. I see a big hill, it is huge. It falls down and pushes stuff. Then the stuff hits people and they never see it coming. What is my unconscious mind trying to say, I wish I could see it clearly. What is that stuff? Gosh. I have no idea. 

Go up when you can, be in higher places. Go up. Go up up up. It's good to be wrong sometimes. It is very good to be wrong. I feel awkward writing it down. I feel shame,  it is just a silly dream that repeated several times. 





Blog Archive

Bus Day

Jacob, my son.  I recently learned that one of the bus companies where we live will close down their depot. This means the routes they run w...