Monday 4 July 2022

June 2022

June started off with the true deformation verdict for the Johnny Depp deformation trial. I think Amber heard was fined 15 million dollars; half a million dollars is a lot of money to me. Even a quarter of a million dollars is a lot of money to me.

The Queen celebrated her platinum Jubilee, 70 years on the Throne. I was busy so I only saw the highlights in the news, I liked the Paddington Bear CGI effect. 

June 2022 was the first time I flew in a plane since the pandemic. When I go to the toilet in a plane, I become aware that it is just air holding me up 11 kilometres above the ground because there is less padding on the walls so you can hear the air rushing around the skin of the plane at very high speed. I like the way the doors on the toilet fold to open so the toilet is in the space of a cupboard, very clever. 

The Roe Vs Wade constitution was overturned in America by the supreme court. This means there isn't a single law that gives women the right to have an abortion, all 50 American states were permitted to make their own abortion laws. Some of the states will abolish abortions, others will try to keep abortions in the first trimester, they will all have different abortion laws.
;
 I hate abortions, the part of my brain that processes swear words turns on when I hear the word. I don't like ending the life of a fetus. I consider a fetus at the end of the first trimester to be an infant, more of an infant than an embryo. That is just the way I am, I don't mean to offend anyone. Sometimes abortions are good, if the woman is bleeding a lot then the abortion would save her life, or if she has a medical condition that causes her to have very high blood pressure during pregnancy or something like that then I guess an abortion is ok. 

It is now summer, bright happy days? Let's see. 

Blog Archive

Bus Day

Jacob, my son.  I recently learned that one of the bus companies where we live will close down their depot. This means the routes they run w...