Monday 25 July 2022

By Bus

Right now in the UK fuel costs about £2 per liter. It seems more logical to use public transport. There are many bus routes in my town, they go off to all sorts of places. 

I think there are many things that are done wrong, the night buses are too big and the rush hour buses are too small, they would be better served by a tram. At night time they have a night bus that can hold 50 people but there is only 3 people on it. They should just use a small mini bus at night time. A bus that only holds about 16 people. 

I was wondering why they don't use more trams where I live than buses. I think trams are better than buses because they can hold more passengers and they are often powered by overhead power cables. A tram can have four carriages. They could have smart trams, they don't run on tracks they try to steer themselves centrally according to markings on the road surface. 

Sometimes an ordinary person has the answers but no one listens to ordinary people. 

Blog Archive

Bus Day

Jacob, my son.  I recently learned that one of the bus companies where we live will close down their depot. This means the routes they run w...