Thursday 14 July 2022

One Third of July

During the first ⅓ of July, Boris Johnson Resigned as the Leader of the UK, I think it was on the 7th. This means there is now a Third conservative Leadership race to become the Prime Minister. 
I responded by thinking inwardly, thinking about things that bring me comfort. I don't want to think about the leadership race because I feel like I can't relate to the candidates, they're all posh rich people that went to expensive schools. I felt like I trusted Theresa May more than the other guys but she resigned in 2019. They all seem to have quick fix ideas, good luck to them. 

I was thinking about machines that I want to try and build. Little thought experiments. You could say I am like a clam, when irritating thoughts come into my head, I make a perl to trap it. Happy perl thoughts. 

Blog Archive

Bus Day

Jacob, my son.  I recently learned that one of the bus companies where we live will close down their depot. This means the routes they run w...