Friday 29 July 2022

Gut Alarm

There is a deeper part of me that can sense when something is wrong. I feel like a huge disaster is about to happen but I can't quite put my finger on what it is. It is not a man made disaster this time. It is coming from the Earth. The Earth is going to do something that will kill many people. It is like I can feel there is pressure and it is trying to break loose, there is no malice behind it, just force. 

I ignore that feeling and hope it is a false alarm. I would be very pleased if I am wrong. The Earth doesn't care about what is happening on the surface it is indifferent to us and all life I think. 

Happy thoughts, I just want happy thoughts. Being lost in an interesting magazine, sitting outside, sipping some coffee and reading a nice book early in the morning when the air is fresh and cool. Eating ice cream and pizza. Thinking nothing for a short time. 
 

Blog Archive

Bus Day

Jacob, my son.  I recently learned that one of the bus companies where we live will close down their depot. This means the routes they run w...